We are always foraging for wine friendly vinaigrette’s and when we found this Muscat Vinaigrette on the Wine & Roses Restaurant we just had to try it right away. In our recipe we used finely chopped fresh basil because well we do love fresh herbs specially in a salad. You can buy Italian Sweet Muscat Vinegar in most gourmet shops.
- ¼ cup Muscat Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Fresh Basil or ½ Tsp dried
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, Black Pepper and Pimenton to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients, except for olive oil. Add olive oil in a steady stream while continuing to whisk to emulsify dressing. Add remaining salad ingredients,
- Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour. Taste before serving to check for seasoning, adding more vinegar, salt and/or pepper as needed.
- Serve with Organic greens or drizzle over meats