Get the night started Chandon Style with a sweetly tart little gem.
- 2 oz Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Orange Juice - freshly squeezed
- 6 oz Chandon Sparkling Rosé
- CRANBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup Cranberry Juice -unsweetened
- 1 cup Sugar of choice
- For the Cranberry Simple Syrup: Combine cranberry juice and sugar in a heavy sauce pan and cook over low heat. Stir until sugar is disolved. Store in glass jar in the fridge. Yields 1¼ cup.
- Rim a chilled martini glass with red sugar.
- You can make your own colored sugar by mixing a few drops of red food coloring with 2 tablespoons of coarser sugar(like organic sugars, they tend to have larger grains). Then just let the sugar dry.
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine one ounce cranberry simple syrup (recipe above) and the fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Shake until chilled, strain into 2 glasses, and top with three ounces Chandon Sparkling Rosé or Reserve Pinot Noir Rosé. Enjoy and repeat!
Recipe from Chandon Assistant Visitor Center Manager, Chloe LaFortune. Thanks, Chloe!